meta data for this page
=====Instruction to fetch current eMMC (Windows) files to a ghost(.GHO) file=====
1. Get Win PE and Ghost32 file from below hyper link.
3. Plug the USB Disk in USB port of OFT-XXW01 which you want to fetch files from and press “F12” on USB Keyboard when you power on it.
4. Select USB Disk as boot device.
5. Go to d: (where your USB stick is located) and execute ghost32.exe.
6. Follow instructions below:
press OK button
Choose Local → Disk → To Image
Use default setting (Drive 1) and press OK button
Name the ghost file you like (for example: customized) and press Save button
Press High button
Press Yes button
Press OK button
Press Continue button
Ghost file creating in progress…
Press Continue button to finish ghost file creating process
=====To restore GHO file you created to OFT-XXW01=====
1. Follow instructions from this link and replace OFT_Win10.GHO file with .GHO file you created(for example: customized.GHO).