meta data for this page
How to update BIOS for OFT-07W01
Please follow procedure below to reflash BIOS :
1. Please format a USB Disk in FAT32 format and decompress BCX12_BIOS_V101.zip in root directory of it.
2.Plug the USB disk into USB port of OFT-07W01 and power on the system. Please press “F12” to get into boot manager of BIOS and then choose usb boot disk as boot device.
3. Once you get into EFI shell, please key in “fs1:” to get access of your USB disk
4.Please change the directory to “\EFI\boot“ by command below :
5. If you want to flash 32bit BIOS for Windows, please run command “BCX12i32.nsh”
6. If you want to upgrade 32bit BIOS for Windows, please run command “isflash.efi BCX12101.i32.bin -ALL”
7. If you want to flash 64bit BIOS for Android or Linux, please run command “BCX12x64.nsh”
8. System will reboot automatically once you finish BIOS reflash.
9. Please press “F2” to get into BIOS menu. Select “Exit” ⇒ “load optimal default” ⇒ “Exit Saving Changes”